Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where are all the ACEOs?

Sorry, folks, been a little slow on the ACEO front lately!

I've been busy - distracted even - working some other projects. I've recently been accepted to Artomat, and am working diligently on 50 little paintings to send them.

I matted up a bunch of ACEOs for the local Clothesline show. It's always nice to put them in mats and wrap them in shiny cellophane. They look so...finished...professional...or something. I guess an artwork always looks more finished when it's matted and framed.

I've also matted up another bunch of ACEOs for Artefino Gallery. They've been kind enough to stock my ACEOs.

I'm planning to spend a large portion of the holiday weekend painting, so stay tuned. In the meantime, what have you been working on?

No comments: